Shopaholics Unite! Shopaholics Unite! Shopaholics Unite! Shopaholics Unite! Shopaholics Unite!

Monday, July 30, 2007

3 Invites in a Week!

You know this is really weird... I have just started this blog and last week I had received 3 invites from 3 different people to add me as their friend on 3 different social networking sites. They are Facebook, hi5 and Friendster. Is this the Law of Attraction working or what???

Anyway, I have been thinking of joining Facebook for quite some time. Instead, one of my friends beat me to it! As for hi5, my account had been dormant for quite some time now. So now is a good time to reactivate it! As for Friendster, it has been my mainstay all this time. Till now, that is…

My next few posts will talk on some of these social networking platforms. We will see how it affects our lives for the better (hopefully, not for worse!).

Cheers!

No comments: